I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing, holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing...

Sunday, February 24, 2008

...purple toes and joking llamas...

So the other day, I met with a spiritual mentor of mine who I really look up to, and he said something to me that's kind of been ringing in my ears the last few days. He said that I need to work on being more, well, light-hearted. He said that I'm always having "serious conversations" and that that's not necessarily a bad thing, but some people might get freaked out if I'm talking about deep and serious issues all the time.

Now I think he brings up a good point, and I do admit that most of the time, my conversations are about serious topics. I like deep conversations. But maybe...

That's just me.

So I just thought that I'd let everyone know that I'm not serious all the time.

Heck, I painted my toes pink and purple today.

In alternating colors.

Want to hear a joke? Here's one that made me giggle.
What goes 99-clunk, 99-clunk? A centipede with a wooden leg.

Oh yeah, and my vitamin water that I bought at the gas station today said that if I drunk it, I would be able to bench press llamas. Just like Diane in Tuscaloosa. (whoever she is)

Now, that's cool. Who doesn't want to bench press a llama?

0 comments: