I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing, holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

so the adventure (minus AC) begins.


Yesterday evening a whole pack of friends came over to my apartment at Sterling Place to move me to my new place over in Clintonville near campus. My new roommates, Laura and Elisa, are awesome! However, all my stuff is piled up in the dining room/living room waiting to be taken upstairs because Lyndsie (the girl whose place I'm taking) isn't moving out until September 2nd. So right now, my mattress has been thrown on the floor and I'm becoming acquinted with the hardwood and black mold we have growing on one wall (thanks to the boys next door). I'll be happy once I can get my stuff upstairs and get situated (and once the mold is gone on Saturday).
I just hate living out of boxes (4th times a charm!) and feeling like I'm in the way...literally.

1 comments:

Brit said...

glad you're moved in... hoping for a speedy move-in! :)