I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing, holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

needs to be tasted and seen.

It's 2:30 am here on a cold, dark Columbus morning. I can't seem to fall asleep tonight. Frustrated and weary on so many levels. Lyrics of a song from my favorite album keep running through and tripping over my mind...


My heart is broken, my spirit crushed
There is aching in these arms
to feel Your touch

Be near to me, be near to me
I will taste and see
that You are good, so good
Rescue me quickly, Lord hear my cry
I am reaching out my hands
my soul is dry...


Tears are running down my face as I write this. I'm not a cry-er so it's a little unnerving. But maybe that's a good thing. I guess when you're desperate enough emotions manifest.

0 comments: