I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing, holding on to what I'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing...

Friday, March 20, 2009

laughter, bees, and googly eyes.


Little kids make me laugh so hard sometimes.

And every once in awhile, we all need a good belly laugh.

You know the kind...the kind that starts rumbling down deep in your gut, moving upwards towards your heart, and finally hitting your lungs before bursting forth in a fit of pure shaking joy? (sometimes accompanied by tears and the fear of you hacking up a lung...)

Yeah, that kind.

This photo made me laugh so hard. It's Nathaniel, my mom's friend Julie's son.

Enjoy.

"'That buzzing noise means something. If there's a buzzing noise, somebody's making a buzzing noise, and the only reason for making a buzzing noise that I know of is because you're a bee...and the only reason for being a bee that I know of is making honey...and the only reason for making honey that I know of is so as I can eat it.' And so he began to climb the tree." -Winnie the Pooh

1 comments:

Becca M said...

Lol..adorable. How you been lately, Beth! I MISS YOU!!